Chalk

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Dining Room: Progress

Hey friends and family! I'm here today to share some progress that we've made in our dining room! Just like all of the other rooms in our new home this one still isn't finished but I feel like we've made enough headway to at least show you what we've done in here so far. While it is difficult to see, the original wall colors were chocolate brown...far too dark for this room. So, I achieved one of my big goals which was to paint the walls grey. I love how the rich gray makes the new bright white trim pop. You can also see our "new" buffet, which was an amazing (and cheap) Craigslist find, and the newly added 
crisp white curtains. 

My favorite feature in this room is definitely the chandelier! I am so excited that the previous owner put in a fixture that so closely matched my taste! Now, we really can't wait to entertain in here!

post signature

1 comment: