Chalk

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up: Guest Bathroom Decor

In March, we posted our guest bathroom makeover, here. This past week I decided to give it a little decor love. Alright, no messing around. Here are the "after" photos...
 
 
Rather than a standard towel bar, we opted to use a coat rack that was originally on the garage wall in our new house. After a fresh coat of paint, it was perfect for the job.
 
 
I had some of Casey's photography enlarged and I put them in a couple of frames that were given a fresh coat of paint. The hand-painted tile was purchased in Mexico on our last vacation and now has a perfect home.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
These original paintings were purchased on our vacation to Key West with my parents several years ago. They work perfectly with the coastal theme that I was aiming for.
 
 
I hope you like what we've done with this room. Now, we just need guests to use it, hint hint!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment