Chalk

Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy (Spring) Friday

Happy Spring from Indianapolis! It is absolutely beautiful here. The sun is shining, the flowers are popping up, grass is green and it's FRIDAY!


Unfortunately, I do not have a house update for you yet :( We are hard at work and should make some more progress on our kitchen this coming weekend.

As an aside, I wanted to share a little tidbit of excitement from my week. The 10th of the month may now be one of my favorite days, because my Birchbox is revealed...AND I actually recieved my first Birchbox yesterday.
Birchbox is a startup company that is incredibly HOT right now! It’s targeted to those who “enjoy using the best beauty products” but who “don’t want to have to work too hard to find them”. Every month you spend $10 to get a box filled with about 5 samples (mostly things that make a girl feel pretty), that will vary depending upon your beauty profile.
For all of you a ladies that are curious, I recommend you give it a try. You can use this link to get you started. It also makes a great gift!
 
For those of you who have already subscribed: Log on to Birchbox. Click “Box” and then “Women’s Box”. You’ll be able to see the contents of your April 2014 Box right there!

Here is what I got this month:

It came in this cute brown paper box...

 
wrapped up in pretty blue tissue! What a lovely surprise to come home to after a long work day.
 
 

Have a great weekend and I hope to update you soon with more photos of the house!
  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment